Course: Fashion Design - BA (Hons) Degree
Programme: Undergraduate level - Three Year
School: Paris School of Fashion
In order to apply for a Scholarship please make sure to hold all the documents listed below and to read carefully the Regulation linked at the bottom of the page.
DEADLINE to apply:
June 30th, 2022.
- Copy of High School Diploma
- Copy of High School Grades Certificate: when not in English, an official English translation must be provided
Signed Personal Statement
- We suggest you explain why you wish to participate in the Initiative, how would you develop your career in the coming years, what are your personal goals, etc. (about 100 words).
6 Creative Ideas
- Can be anything that visually describes their inspiration and the area of study that they have chosen. They can be submitted in the form of sketches, drawings, photographs, mood-boards and collages. The 6 creative ideas might also be a mix of these.
English Language Certificate
- For non-English native speakers: certificate of language skills, level b2 of CEFR with specific requirements (e.g. IELTS 6.0 without elements below 5.5 or equivalent test or qualification.
** Participants who successfully complete the three year courses ‘Fashion Design & Accessories’ (including the Fashion Design & Womenswear - Fashion Design & Menswear - Fashion Design & Marketing pathways), ‘Interior Design’ (including the Interior Design & Lighting pathway), ‘Product Design’ (including the Product Design & Furniture pathway), and ‘Visual Design’ in Milano, will be awarded the AFAM First Level Academic Diploma. Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education as an academic diploma equivalent to a university undergraduate level degree, participants will obtain 180 CFA (crediti formativi accademici) equivalent to 180 ECTS credits.
Please note, you are kindly asked to take a short skill test to complete your scholarship application after you have uploaded your documents.